If you have an issue with your coupon code, double-check your email to make sure the code you’re entering is correct.
Here are a few other things to keep in mind if your coupon code isn’t working:
- If your coupon has expired, there's no way to re-activate it.
- Coupons can only be used once. If you cancel a reservation that used a coupon, the coupon is also no longer valid.
- We only accept coupons issued by Tiny Away.
- If you don’t use the full amount of a coupon, you won’t receive the difference.
- Coupons can't be applied retroactively.
- Coupons can only be used for the type of booking they were issued for. For example, coupons for New South Wales can only be used for booking of tiny houses in New South Wales, Australia.
- If a reservation with a coupon is altered, you'll have to pay the difference with a credit card. If the alteration results in a refund, we don't apply partial refunds to coupons for re-use.
- Only one coupon can be used per reservation.
Contact us if you are still having trouble.