Staying with Tiny Away provides an opportunity to stay in unique spaces and connect with our land hosts. This magical experience would not have been possible without the support of our land hosts, who have been very generous in sharing their beautiful piece of land with you.
Please treat it like your home and help us keep it clean for the next guests:
1. Use the door mat to scrub off dirt on your shoes and please keep dirty shoes off the floor rug.
2. Wash and clean your cookware, cutlery, bowls and plates after use. You may leave them to dry on the dish rack.
3. Sweep up any accidental debris with the mini broom and dustpan.
4. Spilled something? Don't worry, we've got cloth towels for you to wipe them up.
5. Help us conserve paper, water and electricity. Please use only what you need.
6. Please be considerate towards our neighbours and keep the noise down after 10pm
7. Please do not smoke inside the tiny house. Keep our compound clean and throw the
cigarette butts into the bins.
To help you prepare, here are a few tips to help enhance your experience with your host.
Before you book
- Make sure the space, house rules, and hosting style match your needs.
- Spend some time reviewing your host's listing to make sure the place is a good match for you.
- Get a sense of the strengths and weaknesses of the listing by reading reviews from other travellers.
- Feel free to contact a host with any questions you have about a listing.
Before your trip
- Communicate clearly with your host about any expectations or special needs you may have.
- Always let your host know if you're likely to arrive late for check-in.
On your trip
- Honour your commitments (including arrival time) and any house rules.
- Enjoy your host's property as if you were staying with friends. Be respectful of your neighbours.
- Explore the neighbourhood and support local businesses. It's a great way to feel more like a local. Try asking your host about their favourite neighbourhood spots!
- Get your host's permission before having guests round.
- When in doubt, contact your host with any questions or problems that arise.